These days, a minimum booking is 6 tickets / places.
Each reservation is a guided tour for the inviting group (capsule) only.
The maximum amount of participants for the tour is 10.
- Entry will be possible:
- Pre-order only
- With masks to wear throughout the tour.
- Entrance to the exhibition "invitation to silence" is possible with transparent masks only that can be purchased at the box office. (5 shekels)
- After measuring body temperature at the entrance.
- If you have not been exposed to a Corona patient during the past two weeks.
- In the museum complex, a distance of 2 meters between groups (capsules) must be maintained.
- In the box office only one representative of each order is to access the counter.
- The guides will wear a transparent mask during the tour.
- Disinfectant positions are available for your use.
Cancellation is possible up to 4 business days prior to the visit.
The cancellation involves a 5% cancellation fee or 100 shekels (the lower).
Up to 24 hours notice can be changed before the visit.
The museum is very strict about age requirements.
Entry with babies will not be allowed.
In case of late arrival, you may not be able to enter the tour.
We ask that you obey the guidelines and follow the rules to keep us all healthy.
Wishing you a pleasant visit