- Does a private visit also need to be scheduled in advance?
Yes. Every visit must be scheduled in advance since tours are guided and are limited in the number of participants.
- Do you strictly follow the defined ages for the different courses?
Yes. We make sure to adhere with the defined ages in order to create a pleasant experience that is suitable for children of different ages. There is a certain extent of flexibility of not more than 4 months above or under the defined age.
It is very important to note that babies will not be allowed to enter the activities.
- How do you enter the museum?
The entrance to the museum is from 214 Jerusalem St, Holon. There is a large parking lot, free of charge. The museum is adjacent to the new sports arena. For detailed information on directions, press here.
- Does an accompanying adult require a ticket?
Yes. The price is identical for adults and children. Please note, when reserving your visit, please make sure to indicate the number of visitors, including adults.
- What is your cancellation policy?
A reservation/payment cannot be cancelled. You can reschedule up to 24 hours before your visit. We recommend sending us an e-mail with your reservation details: name of course, date, time and details regarding your request.
- How can we schedule a visit if we already purchased tickets?
Visitors who purchased tickets and paid through a third party, such as the Hever club, Teachers Organization, Behatsdaa, Leumicard special offers and so on, can also schedule a visit through the "schedule a visit" page on the museum website.
Select the type of tour, day and time, number of tickets and the relevant tariff, which is NIS 0.01 for purpose of reserving places only, complete the process using your credit card details as a deposit and wait for confirmation with your reservation number.
On the day of the visit please bring the purchased vouchers or reservation confirmations/Hever cards, according to each organization's procedures.
- Does the activity take place in an air-conditioned area?
Yes. The activity courses all take place in roofed, air conditioned structures.
- How will I know which course is suitable for my children?
Information about the different children's activity courses is specified in our homepage. Select the course according to your child's age. If more than one course is age appropriate, you can choose according to areas of interest or availability.
- Are there courses that are suitable for adults?
Yes. There are exhibitions like the Dialog in the Dark and Invitation to Silence, which are appropriate for adults. You can find information about our exhibitions here.
- Does the ticket cover all the activities offered by the museum?
No. A ticket is only for the one activity that was scheduled in advance.
- Does the activity take place in a closed and air-conditioned area?
Yes. The activity takes place in a closed, roofed and air-conditioned area. In winter, we recommend brining an umbrella in order to pass from the entrance complex to the course. This passageway is not roofed.
- What do you mean by adult supervision? Can a supervisor be an older, 12-year-old brother?
No. Adult supervision means a person above the age of 18.
- Do you have Hever/Police Fund ticketing stations at the museum?
No. There are ticketing stations at the Yamit Park and Ice Peaks Center.
- Is the museum accessible to individuals with special needs?
In case of a wheelchair and physical accessibility needs – we recommend mentioning this upon reserving your visit, due to the special contents that the museum deals with.
In case of other special needs, please contact Tal Rubinstein, Content Manager, email@example.com, in order to select a suitable activity.